This is one movie we are definitely looking forward to. It is a follow-up sequel to a delightful comedy.
Official Synopsis by Sony Pictures Releasing (Australia) is now out:
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 picks up where Sony Pictures Animation’s hit comedy left off. Inventor Flint Lockwood’s genius is finally being recognised as he’s invited by his idol Chester V to join The Live Corp Company, where the best and brightest inventors in the world create technologies for the betterment of mankind. Chester’s right-hand-gal – and one of his greatest inventions – is Barb (a highly evolved orangutan with a human brain, who is also devious, manipulative and likes to wear lipstick). It’s always been Flint’s dream to be recognised as a great inventor, but everything changes when he discovers that his most infamous machine (which turns water into food) is still operating and is now creating food-animal hybrids – “foodimals”! With the fate of humanity in his hands, Chester sends Flint and his friends on a dangerously delicious mission, battling hungry tacodiles, shrimpanzees, apple pie-thons, double bacon cheespiders and other food creatures to save the world again!
Check out the new video clip below:
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 releases in Australian Cinemas on December 5.
By Joseph Rana, Editor-in-Chief, His Master’s Review
- MOVIES: 2013 must-see list – ‘Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2′ (pe.com)
- A Look Inside CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2 (nerdist.com)
- Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2 Trailer (celebnmusic247.com)
- Anna Faris & ‘Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2′ Cast Dress as Characters (Exclusive Photos!) (justjared.com)
- 6 New Posters for CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2 Feature Characters and Puns (collider.com)
- New Trailer For Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (close-upfilm.com)