So, technology huh?!
Close on the heels of California billionaire, Elon Musk, unraveling his design for the Hyperloop Capsule, a high speed train in the near future comes the announcement by Samsung of the launch of Galaxy Gear, come September.
Should the Musk dream become a reality, the 400 miles between Los Angeles and San Francisco could be a covered in a mere half hour, though the industry-experts-and-watchers have voiced their oohs and aahs for such a venture, their reaction sharply hinges on the vulnerability of the capsule’s low pressure tube when exposed to the mindless fancy of a trigger happy person or outfit, as also its high costs and the availability of a govt nod.
But Galaxy Gear is going to be an assured reality, the smart watch from Samsung that is likely to make the current rage of smartphone an also-ran in today’s technology triumph race.
Samsung is exhibiting an unusual industry foresight by taking an edge over the segment giant Apple.
And the Smart Watch, in its ability to give the global village a ‘wearable’ connectivity by making this maid-of-all-work making easy the task of emailing, web surfing or making that exclusive-to-mundane phone call.
It is a salute to the consumer kingship as brands jostle to lure and satisfy the technology-savvy customers by not merely offering the obvious but a product or service beyond his wildest dreams, exceeding, not merely satisfying, consumer expectations.
- Will The Samsung Galaxy Gear Smart Watch Look Like This? (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Get Those Wrists Ready: Samsung launching smart watch (wingsdream.wordpress.com)
- That Samsung Smart Watch Will Be Unveiled Next Month [Report] (webpronews.com)
- Samsung Smart Watch Concept Is Based On Recent Patent (ubergizmo.com)
- Report: Samsung to Launch Smart Watch Next Month (shoppingblog.com)
- Unlike the rest of the world, Americans are no longer flocking to Android (qz.com)
- SpaceX founder Elon Musk unveils plans for Hyperloop (cbsnews.com)
- Billionaire Elon Musk lifts lid on “Hyperloop” futuristic transport – Reuters India (in.reuters.com)
- Musk’s ‘Hyperloop’ transport idea has sci-fi feel (miamiherald.com)
- Musk’s ‘Hyperloop’ transport idea has sci-fi feel (news.yahoo.com)